Lobmeyr

Founded in 1823 by Joseph Lobmeyr, Viennese family-owned glass manufacturer J. & L. Lobmeyr has garnered worldwide recognition, and the highest regards of the design industry, for its impeccable craftsmanship, its significant design legacy, and its forward-thinking leadership from one generation to the next. A visionary leader, third-generation Ludwig Lobmeyr was recognized for reviving the glass and crystal traditions of Bohemia and challenging the local glass masters to improve the techniques that drew the world’s attention to the region’s savoir-faire.