Livoni

The Livoni history started in 1895, in Corno di Rosazzo - Friuli Venezia Giulia. In 1910 the small artisanal workshop, belonging to Edoardo Livoni, turned itself in a proper factory that in the following year obtained its first recognition. Time passed and the company overcomed two World Wars before reaching the gold years : in 1960, about 120 workers and 60 seat-cane workers worked for Livoni. From that time to the 90s, the prevailing markets have been the italian and german ones, and Europe markets in general.