Drinking Set No.240 Ambassador Wine Glass IV - Set of 6
The collection no 240, Ambassador, was designed by Oswald Haerdtl in 1925.
Oswald Haerdtl was one of the most versatile architects of the first half of the 20th century. This remarkable design for a muslin glass series forms one of the highlights of his close collaboration with Lobmeyr. It was first presented at the Art déco exhibition in Paris in 1925.